The Star Savers Club is a fun and engaging way for children to learn the value of money and the importance of saving it. Whether it’s quarters from the Tooth Fairy, birthday cash, or their allowance; the Star Savers Club is a great tool to help your child learn money management skills.
Help your child develop short-term saving habits for an opportunity to pick something cool from Twinkle’s Toy Box, and the chance to win a grand prize. Get them excited about saving by becoming a part of the First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union Star Savers Club!
- Ages 12 & Under
- $5 Opening Deposit
- The Star Savers program aims to teach kids how to save, and being part of the deposit process can be an important learning tool. Therefore, children must be present at the time of the deposit in order to be entered into the grand prize drawing and to receive a prize from Twinkle’s Toy Box.
- Every time you make a deposit (no minimum required):
- Pick a prize from Twinkle’s Toy Box
- Receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win an awesome grand prize!
*1 toy and 1 ticket per visit; Limited to 1 per day.
*The grand prize drawing will take place every 6 months in July and January.
Learning to Save
- Learning to save means learning to spend less.
- Dropping pennies in a piggy bank is a good start, but the money in it does not earn dividends. So, if you put in $100, you get out $100, no matter how long the money is there.
- When you put $5 in your Star Savers Club account, you will earn dividends. A dividend is the amount of money we pay you over time for keeping your money at the credit union.
Our most recent winners!
Click here to see rates