Grantsville Branch12497 National Pike
Grantsville, MD 21536301-784-3000
Monday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Monday-Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
24/7 Drive-up ATM
24-hours a day.
Our Grantsville Branch at 12497 National Pike Grantsville, MD.
About First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union
For the past 60-plus years, we’ve put our members first with a 'Here for You. Here for Good' philosophy that we take seriously.
We always look for ways to better serve our members and give back to our communities. You'll see us in the local parade, and you'll see our name at the local ballfield.
Most importantly, when you're in need of any financial help, our hyper-local staff will be eager to guide you.
We invite you to come in and see us at one of our branches or contact us by clicking the box below. We’re always ready to help.
Grantsville Branch Services
- ATM and ITM
- Open an account
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Purchase checks and money orders
- Cash and order checks
- Apply for a loan
- Make account transfers and loan payments
- Consult with a financial advisor
First Peoples Community FCU Featured Products
Personal & Business Checking Accounts
- 24/7 Online & Mobile banking
- Free debit card or ATM card
- No fee ATM access at over 20 locations
Visa Credit Cards
- Choose our Visa Gold or Visa Platinum card
- Both offer competitive rates and great benefits
- Use with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
Affordable Auto Loans
- Competitive rates on new and used vehicles
- Easy online application
- Loan terms up to 84 months
Home Financing Options
- Loans for purchase or refinance
- Flexible terms and competitive interest rates
- Always local loan servicing
Other Account Options at Our Grantsville Branch
At First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union, we always put you first. Our business and personal accounts are designed to help you achieve your financial goals. Some of our other account options include:
Please visit us at our Grantsville Branch or contact us today. We’re always here to help.Contact Us
The picturesque Cassleman River Bridge in Grantsville, MD.