Save Paper. Save Time. Get eStatements.
eStatements make your banking faster, easier and more secure. It’s free, reduces clutter, and helps the environment.
Every month you’ll receive a message in your email inbox to notify you when statements are available. eStatements look just like your paper statements, with the option of viewing them online, saving them to your computer or printing if you’d like.
- View, save and organize your statements right on your computer.* No more stacks of papers building up on the table or taking over the file cabinet. Just save a digital version and call it a day!
- Help reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft. Believe it or not, your paper statements floating around are a higher security risk than viewing through our secure online platform.
- Receive email notifications when statements are available
- Reduce waste by printing statements only as needed
- Enroll in eStatements for FREE. Access your tax forms & up to 24 months of previous statements. (That's right! We keep your statements nice, neat, and easily accessible for 2 years!)
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Log-In to FP@Home, hover your mouse over Account Information on the top menu bar, then select eStatements.
- Read the Electronic Statement disclosure information and accept or deny.
- That's it! You're signed up. You're saving paper and getting organized. Give yourself a high-five!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
In addition to just being a total time saver, signing up for eStatements opens you up to a few additional opportunities. Our highest interest earning checking account option, eFirst Checking, requires eStatements. (Now that you meet the criteria, give us a call to make the switch!)
Additionally, we often run promotions and contests for members where being an eStatement user is a critical component for eligibility. It's important to us to do our part in environmental conservation, and it's just our way of giving an extra thanks to those members who share our concern.
First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with branches in Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.