Please submit forms to any branch, via fax at (301)759-3529, email to or by mail at P.O. Box 5524, Cresaptown, MD 21505-5524.

  • Change of Address
    Use this form to change your address associated with your accounts. (This request can also be initiated within Home Banking!)
  • Unauthorized ACH Debit
    Fill out this form to stop an unauthorized ACH debit.
  • Payroll Deduction
    Complete this form to have funds automatically transferred between accounts when your direct deposit payroll goes into your account.
  • Cross Account Transfer Authorization
    Fill out this form to transfer between different memberships.
  • Debit/Credit Card Dispute Form
    Use this form to dispute unauthorized charges made with a debit or credit card.
  • Stop Payment
    Use this form to stop payments of drafts or ACH that you authorized to happen on your account.

bubble with dollar sign icon illustration  Get smart about your money.