You can't predict the future.
But you sure can prepare for it.
Why should you save money? Because thousands of tomorrows lie ahead. Because life is filled with twists and turns. Because there are milestones to reach and dreams to chase. With a First Peoples' savings account, you can stash away cash that will help you take on whatever the future may bring.
- By opening this savings account, you become member of First Peoples Community Federal
- Credit Union and gain access to all our exceptional financial services.
- When you become a member, you become an owner! Share in our joint success and experience the many benefits of a member-owned cooperative.
- Only $5 needed to open account
- Earn competitive interest on balances of $100 or more
- Track your savings progress with Online and Mobile Banking
- Feel free to open separate Share Accounts to save for holidays, vacations and other specific goals
Looking for another creative way to save? First Peoples offers two club accounts to meet your savings needs. If these don't fit the bill, you may request additional share accounts be added under you membership number to help you easily sort and save your funds. This can be done self-service style within the home banking platform, or by calling the Member Connection Center.
Are holiday expenses just too much of a drain on your checkbook? Why not prepare with a Christmas Club Account designed to help you meet a specific savings goal for your holiday expenses. You may add to your account regularly with direct deposit or make deposits in person, and it's easy to keep track of your progress as it appears separately on your statement.
The funds in your Christmas Account will automatically be transferred into your Regular Share (Savings) Account on October 1 of each year.
Payroll Holiday Club Account
Why not earn while you save? Our Payroll Holiday Account offers all of the same benefits of the Christmas Club Account. Earn 1% interest with your minimum balance of $100 when you have your paycheck direct deposited into your account!
Direct Deposit is one of the safest ways to handle your money; it’s an easy way to automatically deposit checks into your First Peoples Checking or Savings accounts. You can even choose to have specified amounts deposited into several First Peoples accounts, making it convenient to make loan payments and to save or invest on a regular basis.
First Peoples Routing #: 252177121
- It's FREE
- No driving to the Credit Union
- No waiting in lines or for the mail
- Your money is deposited even if you're away on business or vacation
- Your check is deposited even when bad weather hits
To sign up for Direct Deposit, please have your routing and account number handy, then contact your employer or check providers payroll department.
First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with branches in Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.