Online Account Access
Need to know your checking account balance before using your debit card to make a purchase? Need to transfer funds from savings to checking?
Manage your credit union accounts anytime, from any tablet, smartphone or computer with our Online Banking program, FP@Home®. Balance your Checking Account, identify checks cleared, transfer funds between accounts, review ATM transactions, and more - all at no cost to you!
You can use FP@Home® internet account access to:
- Obtain balances and other account details on your share and loan accounts.
- Get loan payment due date and payoff information.
- Find current year to date and prior year’s dividends paid information.
- Research current year to date and prior year’s loan interest paid information.
- Transfer funds between your share accounts, savings, share draft checking, and money market accounts.
- Transfer funds to make your loan payments.
- Make payments to third parties through Bill Payment service.
- Opt-In to receive eStatements*
To receive your account statement in electronic form, log in to your FP@Home® account and select eStatements from the side menu. After reading the Electronic Statement disclosure, click the "Accept" option. It's that easy!